Paragon’s Corner Wrap applicator is the ideal labeling solution when a single label needs to be applied to adjacent panels. Corner Wrap label applications are great for labeling outer cases and pallets. This makes it well-suited for a number of industries. Corner wrap can be used for printing crisp, clear labels to identify and brand your products on the manufacturing floor, including pallets used to deliver bulk products to retail outlets. This print and apply system helps improve efficiency without sacrificing quality to provide a strong return on investment.
Whether you need a leading panel and adjacent side panel labeling, or a side panel/trailing panel label, Paragon Labeling Systems has a solution to meet your needs. This highly accurate applicator is available on all Paragon models and operates as follows:
- As your case or pallet travels on a conveyor, a product detect sensor “sees” the product
- Once a product is detected, a label is dispensed to a 90 degree vacuum grid where it waits for the oncoming product to make contact
- The product runs into the applicator, applying the label to the front edge
- As the product continues to move, the applicator rolls around the corner, adhering the remaining label to side of the product
- A secondary roller system rolls over the entire label, ensuring a complete application
See our corner wrap print and apply labeling systems in action on the videos page.
When quality corner wrap label application is the job…
Engineered to maximize your productivity through ease of assembly, maintenance, and upgrade ability, Paragon Labeling provides the perfect corner wrap solution for every application.