Air Assisted Roll On Label Application
Commitment. Cost-effective. Quality.
The Air Assisted Roll-On applicator allows users to apply long, narrow labels like those used on reams of paper or many types of soft goods. This application provides consistent label placement and can accommodate both flat or slightly irregular products. This gives end-users the flexibility of a wipe application with the accuracy of a tamp applicator.
Paragon Air Assisted Roll-On applicator
The Air Assisted Roll-On module is available on all Paragon models and operates as follows:
- A label is dispensed onto vacuum grid with hinge or breakpoint
- The product is detected
- The air cylinder engages, causing the hinge point to move forward
- The first edge of the label is adhered to the product
- As the substrate continues past applicator, the rest of the label is rolled onto the substrate
- The air cylinder retracts, and the next label is dispensed onto the pad
Our high performance integrated labeling solutions can be configured for a variety of labeling applications and requirements, making them well-suited for a variety of industries. You can efficiently and accurately apply crisp, clear labels onto a wide array of products using apply only or print and apply solutions.