Successful label applications begin with Paragon
Commitment. Cost-effective. Quality.
Swing Tamp Label Applicator
Swing tamp applicators are used for applying labels to the front or rear of boxes or pallets on a conveyor. The Swing Tamp module travels through a 90 degree arc from the chassis to apply the label and then retracts back across that arc to the home position.
The swing tamp module can quickly and smoothly apply labels to pallets and boxes. By accurately applying a high-quality label each time, these modules make it easier for employees and scanners to process labels — and prevent costly slow downs or errors in the supply chain. This makes it well-suited for manufacturing and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries.
Paragon Swing Tamp applicator
Paragon’s Swing Tamp applicator module allows you to label the front, side, or both the front and side panel simultaneously. The Swing Tamp applicator is an adjacent edge labeling solution which accommodates a wide range of label sizes typically seen when labeling cases and pallets.
This applicator is available on all Paragon Models and operates as follows:
- A label is dispensed onto a vacuum grid hinged into the mounting bracket
- The product is detected.
- The air cylinder engages, causing the pad to move forward at the opposite end of hinge point, into the path of the moving product.
- The pad presses the entire label against the product.
- The air cylinder retracts allowing the product to continue past applicator head.
- A duplicate label is dispensed onto the pad.
- As the product moves past a second product sensor, this label is applied to the side of the product
Engineered to maximize your productivity through ease of assembly, maintenance, and upgradeability, Paragon Labeling provides the perfect solution for every application..
Paragon Tamp-Blow applicator
The Tamp-Blow label applicator is available on all of our Paragon Models:
- The PLS 100 is the premier decorative labeling solution for applying pre-printed labels onto products, cartons, cases, totes, or pallets.
- The PLS 400 Plus is a premier print and apply labeling solution, featuring a full line of field interchangeable application modules.
- The PLS 500 is the ultimate label application solution, dedicated to maximizing organizations’ productivity with superior quality and integration.
Our high performance-labeling machines are easy to operate and have the speed and throughput necessary to keep up with even the most demanding label applications. Our labeling experts can help you find the label applicator best-suited for your industry and individual business needs.